Google has finally released its two most popular services in India; YouTube Premium and YouTube Music. Earlier, the Google Play Music app was available in India to stream music, but the experience was not as good as other music streaming services like Saavn or Gaana.
YouTube Music is a new music app that allows you to easily find the songs and videos you’re looking for and to discover new music. Get playlists and recommendations served to you based on your context, tastes and what’s trending around you.
A new music streaming service from YouTube
● This is a completely re-imagined music service with official releases from your favorite artists.
Find the music that you want
● Easily find the albums, singles, live performances, covers and remixes that you’re looking for.
● Don’t know a song’s title? Just search for the lyrics or describe it.
Discover new music
● Get personalized music recommendations based on taste, location and time of day.
● Use ”The Hotlist” to keep up with what’s trending.
Uninterrupted listening with Music Premium
● Access unlimited music, completely ad-free
● Don’t worry about your music stopping when you lock your screen or use other apps.
● Download and save your favorites or let us do it for you by enabling Offline Mixtape
Get 1 free month of Music Premium to listen ad-free, offline and with your screen locked. Existing YouTube Premium or Google Play Music members and users of either service who have already received this 30-day trial are not eligible. Monthly charges auto-renew for Music Premium membership outside of trial periods.
What’s the difference between YouTube and Youtube music?
YouTube Music also includes radio stations of music based on a particular artist or song, similar to Pandora. … However, unlike with a full music-streaming service, you cannot create your own playlists or manually queue up songs other than what currently playing.