PUBG, or PlayerUnkown’s Battlegrounds to those who like to keep it official, is pretty simple on the surface, but it’s a classic example of a game much deeper than it looks.
This PUBG tips page will tackle as much of that depth as possible, from beginners PUBG tips to a more advanced guide to the game.
Here are some tips and tricks to play PUBG like a pro!
1. Set-up PUBG Mobile game profile correctly
2. Choose between FPP vs TPP
3. Adjust Screen for Notch in PUBG
4. Choose between Solo, Duo or Squad
5. Select Right Graphics Quality
6. Make sure enabled aim assist is enabled
7. Customize Button Placement
8. Pick a Gun As Soon As You Spot it
9. Use a vehicle to get in the zone
10. Don’t jump out of the blue
Let me know if you have any questions or comments