GTA San Andreas for Android Review
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas is a superb action game. It is developed under the banner of Rockstar Games, Top Developer on Google Play. It”™s the Android version of the famous game GTA.
The story starts as Carl Johnson the protagonist escaped from the burdens of his life five years ago. His life in Los Santos, San Andreas was very harsh because this city was tearing itself apart with the adversities of corruption, Drugs and Gang Troubles. The story is set in the early 90”™s and his family is fallen apart when his mother was murdered. When he comes back to his town the corrupt police officers frame Carl in a homicide. Now you have to save his family and himself from the enemies and take control of the streets. The graphics have been remastered and you will enjoy a newer version of visuals. All in all this game is literally a very promising addition in the GTA series.
Features of Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
Below are exciting features of Game which you”™ll experience after Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas APK Free Download.
- It”™s an amazing action adventure game.
- It has a strong storyline.
- The characters are well developed.
- There is an addition of new weaponry.
- The graphics are fantastic.
Supported Android Versions
- Honeycomb (3.0”“3.2.6)[a]
- Ice Cream Sandwich (4.0”“4.0.4)
- Jelly Bean (4.1”“4.3.1)
- KitKat (4.4”“4.4.4, 4.4W”“4.4W.2)
- Lollipop (5.0”“5.1.1)
- Android Marshmallow (6.0.0”“6.0.1)
GTA San Andreas for Android APK Free Download
So Excited to Play? Well click on below button to start Download Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas APK. This is single direct link of Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas APK Mod Unlocked With Unlimited Everything.
Instructions To Install
- Before Installing Game, Turn off WiFi and Mobile Data. You can enable them later after game has started working fine.
- Extract the obb zip file directly to location sdcard/Android/obb/ or Copy Extracted folder com.rockstargames.gtasa to sdcard/Android/obb/
- [NOTE] If the obb folder doesn’t exist, simply create a new folder named obb inside sdcard/Android/
- Launch the game.
- Open the app, and run the game. It should no longer say “data files needed to download”
These are the steps and instructions to install any android games, that come with obb files, or are large in size.
Hope this helped.